Today, I'm joining a fabulous group of Charlotte fashion bloggers to show you all things colorblocking! A trend I was initially scared of is now one of my favorites. I love pairing bright, bold colors, especially now that it's getting warm. Go check out these ladies blog's for all sorts of fashion inspiration!
1. My new Gigi New York clutch. It's monogrammed and I want to carry it everywhere with everything.
2. This scripture wallpaper that I downloaded from Hannah Rose Beasley. I actually printed it on card stock and put it on the bulletin board in my office.
3. This Anthropologie Suit. I've had my eye on this for about a month, but can't seem to make myself buy it. Once I see myself in a bikini, I may be motivated to grab it!
4. Mint. I just got these shoes from JustFab, the Kira, and I can't wait for a little peep on warmth to wear them! I'm loving mint right now!
5. Idina Menzel singing Let it Go. It's such a great song! It's on my running playlist and the boys love listening to it. We saw Idina when she was in Wicked on Broadway 10 years ago and she is just amazing.
I haven't posted any of these since we moved into our new house and my background changed a bit. No more unmade bed behind me! Now it's my often messy kitchen...
I realized I wore a whole ton of old stuff over the past couple months. I have old faithfuls that I wear far too much, but I can't stop. Somethings are just too broken in and comfy to get rid of!
Top | Jeans: same without print, similar with print | Booties: sold out, similar | Bag: sold out, original one
I'm packing up today to get ready for a girls weekend with my mom and sisters! My oldest sister flies in tomorrow and we're road tripping down to Savannah to wedding dress shop with my little sis. Really looking forward to all things wedding this year!